Changing Button Names
The names that appear on navigation bar buttons are dynamically generated by FrontPage based upon the names that appear on the page icons in the Navigation View flow chart. You can change the names to suit your needs provided the names are brief enough to fit on the button graphics.
To change the names on navigation buttons:
- Switch to FrontPage Navigation View.
- Right click on the page icon that represents the link you wish to change.
- Type a new name.
- Right click in the blue area, and select "Apply Changes."
It's easy to create new pages and add them to the navigation bars. You can expand the navigation bars to accommodate as many pages as you need.
To add a page to the nav bars:
- In navigation view, select and open a page that exists on the same level of the chart as the page you wish to add.
- Save it as a new page.
- Drag it onto the Navigation View flow chart.
- In the Navigation View, rename the page to suit your needs.
- Customize the content and save.
[fp virtual blue/includes/copyright.htm]